Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PICTURES OF THE BAPTISMS - Finally!!

Get it? Instead of "Waters of Mormon."
This is what a mission does to a perfectly good sense of humor. . .
This is where the Corbin Ward meets.
Jackie Lee 



He's 6' 8"

Boo-Boo.  I did his hair.

Judy!
Judy was baptized by our Ward mission leader, Brother Magnet.

Willard 

I LOVE his smile!
Jimmy is his 1st name but he hates it so he goes by Willard.
He also hates his smile. He refused to smile or have his cane in the pictures.
Fave.
BYH gathering [as in Bless Your Heart]
Squidward, Willard, Snowflake, & Gr'pa Buck. . . I mean Claiborne W.
Willard says he looks like he's "in the family way" in these pictures.
Birddog!  That's what the Piepers call me.
There are two billboards that we pass everyday on our way home.
 They change about once a week.
This one made me laugh.

No comments: